Information for Fighters

Information for Fighters

Make sure you have an AEL account prior to authorizing (the same account is also used for University or Polling sites).

All fighter cards are now issued through the Authorization Website.

Please make sure you have read the appropriate field of combat hand book (Marshal Site).

Fighters can renew their fighter cards online while the card has not expired.

Information for Parents


Instructions to add youth fighter to database

Youth Authorization Procedures


Minor Authorization Procedures


Medical Authorization for Minors with Combat Delegation Form

The following links direct to the SCA Corporate posted forms

Minor Waiver Form

Family Minor Waiver Form (for multiple children in one family)

Medical Authorization for Minors with Notary: Preferred form in USA. 

Medical Authorization for Minors Form